Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost In Our Arms!





Ok, we have the official day in which we will hold Grace in our arms. Todd and I will travel to Kunming this Sunday, while Mimi and Pa remain at home with Noah and Jillian. We will hold Grace for the first time on Monday and should be back home on Wednesday so she can meet her siblings and grandparents.

Barring no more delays (we were supposed to be picking Grace up today, but they found out that she is with a foster family so they couldn't get her back to the orphanage in time), our family will finally be complete on Monday! I just cannot wait. We have our travel authorization letter, that we received just today by EMS and I wish we could go right this minute! This whole process has certainly been a lesson in patience for me, especially since I don't usually have much to begin with.

So, once we get back, I will share all our photos with you all. We are trying to get July 15th as the date for Grace's baptism (as long as she can handle the crowd) so if you have that date free, we'd love to have you join us in celebrating! I will give more information once we have it set.

So, for now, I'm off. Next time you will hear more about Baby Grace and our new family!

No comments: