Sunday, May 27, 2007

We are in Kunming...only one more day!

We are now at the hotel in Kunming and I just wanted to give you a quick update. We are staying at the Harbour Plaza. When checking in our guide explained that they have the baby bed in the room for us. I started tearing up. It just really really hit me right then that we will have Gracie tomorrow. When I walked into the room and saw the crib, I started again! Who knows how blubbery (don't know if that's a word) I will be tomorrow when she is actually handed to us. I don't think I will even be able to see through my tears!

Ok, so leass than 24 hours until we meet Grace for the first time. We will be at the adoption center (I guess we aren't able to go to the orphanage) at 9 am where Grace will be waiting.

I will fill you in more tomorrow. I can't wait to hold her!!!

1 comment:

Meecoux said...

Nikki and Todd-
Jocelyn and I are there in spirit with you! I am working on my Gotcha Day DVD (2 years later) and am happy to have the two of you in the pictures with us!

Enjoy every hug with Gracie! I can't wait to read the blog and see the smiles on Big Brother Noah and Big Sister Gillian's faces!

((HUGS!))
Michele & Jocelyn